April 12, 2012
2011 Annual Policing Plan Report Card
We are proud to present the 2011 Annual Policing Plan Report Card.
The Edmonton Police Service and the Edmonton Police Commission developed the 2011 Annual Policing Plan to address community needs, community expectations and emerging trends. The plan includes 26 initiatives and we are pleased to report that 18 of the targets attached to those initiatives were not only met, but exceeded.
This Report Card outlines the performance of the EPS based on measurable goals that were set for the year.
- Joint Traffic Safety Plan update at May meeting
- Domestic violence addressed at April Commission meeting
- Eleven cash rewards up for renewal at March Commission meeting
- 2012 Annual Policing Plan results released at February public meeting
- EPC 2012 4th Quarter Report to the Community
- Commission Chair and Vice Chair Announced