Citizens are invited to attend the Edmonton Police Commission’s public meetings. Time is allocated at each meeting for members of the public who wish to provide input about policing issues in their community. There is no need to pre-register to speak to the Commission.
Information and Guidelines for Speakers:
- Speakers will be allotted five minutes each.
- Speaker comments are not recorded (there are no written notes taken or audio or visual recordings).
- Following each speaker, Commission members may ask questions.
- The Commission may decide to respond to the speaker verbally at the meeting, or they may respond in a written reply following the meeting, if contact information is provided.
- The speaker’s comments will be received for information.
- Hard copies of materials may be provided to the Commission.